- Payments are carried by Singlebag for both resellers and suppliers.
- Suppliers are charged 3% commission for each sale. Singlebag takes 3% commission from suppliers for each sale.
- The supplier manufactures the product and sets a price for it. Reseller sets a margin value for those products, markets and sells it on behalf of the supplier.
- Once customer places an order, the payment is transferred to Singlebag.
- Singlebag pays the margin value to the reseller, takes 3% commission from the sale and the remaining money is sent to the supplier after two days from delivery.
- To know the settlements earned from Singlebag, navigate to, “Settlements” page.
- You would see the invoice no for the order, settlement date, amount earned, status for each sale and the settlement paid date.
Know about Singlebag
A Complete Guide to start, run, and manage your online store.
Singlebag is an eCommerce platform or a tool that helps you set up an online store, market and sell your products to global customers. Whether you are a startup or an established business, Singlebag is an all-in-one eCommerce platform that helps you stabilise and boost your business. We are the first eCommerce platform for a variety of businesses in different realms that you can imagine.
Copyright © 2023 E-Commerce Community Forum – Singlebag – An Orange Holdings Company.