Instagram Account Verified, also known as the blue tick, is a way to prove that your account is authentic and belongs to a real person, business, or entity.
It can increase your credibility on the platform and give you access to additional features that are not available to unverified accounts.
In this guide, we’ll cover everything you need to know about how to get your Instagram Account Verified, including the verification process, requirements, eligibility criteria, and tips for success.
Instagram Verification Requirements
Before applying for Instagram verification, you must meet the following requirements:
- Authenticity: Your account must represent a real person, business, or entity.
- Uniqueness: Your account must be the unique presence of the person or business it represents. Only one account per person or business can be verified.
- Completeness: Your account must be public, and have a bio, a profile picture, and at least one post.
Instagram Verification Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for verification on Instagram, your account must fall into one of the following categories:
- Public figures and celebrities
- Brands and businesses
- Government officials and agencies
- Media and news organizations
- Sports organizations and athletes
- Music and entertainment accounts
Instagram Verification Process
To apply for Instagram verification, follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to your profile and tap the three lines in the top right corner.
Step 2: Select “Settings” and “Account.”
Step 3: From there, select “Request Verification” enter your full name and provide a form of identification, such as a driver’s license or passport.
If you’re requesting verification for a business account, you’ll need to provide additional information such as a tax return or utility bill.
Step 4: Wait for a response from Instagram. The response time varies, but it typically takes several days to a few weeks.
Instagram Verification Tips and Guidelines
Here are some tips and guidelines to improve your chances of getting verified on Instagram:
- Optimize your account: Make sure your profile is complete and up-to-date, with a clear profile picture and bio that accurately represents you or your business.
- Use a consistent brand name: Use the same name across all social media platforms to establish consistency and avoid confusion.
- Build a strong online presence: Post high-quality content regularly and engage with your followers to build a strong online presence.
What are the Steps to get your Instagram Account verified?
Get featured in the media: Being featured in news articles, interviews, and other media coverage can increase your chances of getting verified.
Be patient: The verification process can take time, so be patient and don’t give up if you’re not verified on your first attempt.
Instagram Verification for Business Accounts and Influencers
For business accounts and influencers, Instagram verification can provide additional benefits, such as access to analytics, swipe-up links in Instagram Stories, and the ability to run ads.
To apply for verification as a business account or influencer, follow the same steps as outlined above and provide additional information, such as a tax return or utility bill.
Getting verified on Instagram can be a valuable asset for building your brand and increasing your credibility on the platform.
Follow these tips and guidelines to improve your chances of getting that coveted blue tick and unlock the benefits that come with it.
Singlebag is an all-in-one e-commerce platform that helps to stabilize and accelerate your online business. We help in making your dream of business a reality.