MemberAugust 16, 2022 at 11:03 am
eCommerce refers to the process of conducting commercial transactions over the internet, as well as the selling and buying of goods. It also includes financial transactions.
eBusiness refers to the use of the internet to conduct all forms of commercial transactions and services. This involves obtaining raw materials, online education, business transactions, and internet-based monetary transactions, among other things. This suggests that a variety of businesses and services have an internet presence.
MemberAugust 16, 2022 at 11:22 am
• Payments made via the internet
• Products bought or sold on the internet
• Purchasing tickets via the internet
• Various taxes to pay
The E-Business online activities
• Education • Monetary Business Transactions
• E-Mail Marketing
• Supply chain management
• Online commercial transactions (buying and selling products)
• Customer Setting up an online store