Forums › Forums › Community › General Discussion › Increase sales › Reply To: Increase sales
It’s fairly clear that traditional marketing will have very little future potential, and a recent study indicates that digital marketing is now the dominant form of advertising. As a result, you should begin learning some of the digital marketing modules that are appropriate for your skill set.
1. Start a website by purchasing a domain.
2. Use Google Business listings to validate your store.
3. engage with an expert in digital marketing and consider his advice
4. Make a fan page for your store under that name and encourage your loved ones to “like” it. Long term, a sizable number of likes are to be anticipated.
5. Ask your relatives and friends to like your Google Plus page after you build one.
6. Be active on websites for social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google
7. Take pictures of your goods and display them online.
8. Make a Whatsapp group and start sharing photographs to your existing clients to retarget them and acquire positive word-of-mouth recommendations.
9. send a “thanks for stopping by” message to your visitors to make them happy.
Hope this helps, also all the best for your first sale!