Pros of Singlebag
• There are no limits to creating a one-of-a-kind online store with its own identity.
• Themes category contains a particular and selective number of Singlebag Themes that are specifically designed for Singlebag websites.
• A site that allows you to edit your store’s metadata and is optimized for search engines.
• Pre-installed reviews and ratings for products and stores on the website.
• Reports can be organized and filtered based on the categories they belong to.
Cons of Singlebag
• One of the most significant disadvantages of Singlebag in comparison to other eCommerce platforms is the absence of customization.
Pros of Shopify
• Shopify offers over 100 responsive storefront themes.
• You do not have to be a coder to create a website.
• The company provides customer support 24 hours a day, seven days a week via phone, email, and live chat.
• A simple-to-use administration area.
• Connect your website to social media marketplaces via social media plugins.
Cons of Shopify
• The default set of product attributes contains only three options.
• There are over 100 available themes, but only ten are free.
• Per sale, the company charges a transaction fee.